Où suis-je


Afficher escapadeasiatique sur une carte plus grande

samedi 16 juin 2012

IN ENGLISH!!! Delhi

Hello everybody!
That's already my second text in english! Six months after the first one!
I reached Delhi two days ago! From Agra it tooks me four days instead of the two-three initially planned. There were four boring days of cycling due to the strong wind (face wind of course!), the heat, the absence of nice landscape and the traffic!
Delhi, is my final destination in India after more than four months of cycling in this huge country, which I loved sometimes and I hated sometimes! I will not write more on it now, would be to long!
From Delhi, I have three options : 1) Flying to Almaty (Kazakhstan) and from there starting the way back to Switzerland by cycling through Central Asia 2) Flying to Almaty, and from there continuing more east through Kazakhstan, Russia and Mongolia 3) Flying back to Geneva.
For the moment, I have absolutely no idea what I will do! I am just resting in Delhi and have some goog times with Remo, the swiss cyclist I met in Varanasi!
See you!
Yannik

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire